If you need to change any data, you must contact the notifying body. The AOC provides public administrations with the mechanisms to notify electronically with all the technical and legal guarantees, but it is not the sender of the notifications or the person responsible for the data of those notified.

When a notification is issued, a notice is sent to the email address or mobile phone number you provided to the notifying body when you initiated the administrative process related to the notification (for example, when you applied for a grant, scholarship...).

If you want to modify the contact details related to any procedure initiated with an administration , you must contact the administration that issued you the notification, given that it is the one responsible for the processing of this data.

Below we provide the addresses of the electronic headquarters of some administrations in case you do not have the contact of your administration: